New Ghanaian music distribution platform, Pitch Distro launched

The launch of a new distribution platform or aggregator, the “Pitch Distro,” has taken a lot of stress out of some independent musicians.

The distribution platform is designed to help African musicians promote and distribute their music on all major streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and more.

PitchDistro.com was created by Prince Abbam Owia and Jojo Turkson, the engineers behind DCLeakers.com, Ghana’s most popular entertainment and music download website.

Prince Abbam told the media that the new platform will help musicians, or independent artists, who are struggling to market their music.

He emphasized that the platform gives individuals the opportunity to submit their music for consideration in editorial playlists.

“My goal has always been to support musicians, especially indie artists. We decided to launch a Distro to lighten the load.”

“Our platform pays out 90% of royalties to musicians and the remaining 10% goes to marketing the recordings.”

Jojo Turkson added that all musicians are invited to sign up and distribute their releases for free.

“We help independent artists identify the ideal market and traction for their releases. We also provide independent artists with free assistance upon registration to develop effective deployment and promotional strategies. will provide.”

Pitch Distribution delivers albums, singles, music videos, podcasts and jazz music to over 200 platforms including Apple Music, Boomplay, Deezer and Spotify. HD release is also accepted
DOLBY ATMOS format for an immersive fan experience.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button