Instant Pot Pulled Pork – Immaculate Bites
Instant Pot Pulled Pork – Tender, juicy shredded pork perfect for a celebration of flavor and mouth-watering barbecue sauce! Create perfect fillings for sandwiches, burritos, tacos and more in record time. Please enjoy the flavor of slow-roasted pork to your heart’s content!
I can’t count how many times I’ve done it instant pot have It was helpfulFrom the beans to this absolutely amazing pulled pork recipe. Just season the pork, grill it, press a button and you have a roasted pork in about an hour.
And it’s guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser at parties. That and my jerk chicken wings are the first to go off every time.
Why Use an Instant Pot for Pulled Pork
that’s why beauty Authentic char siu is the time it takes to cook over an open fireRoasted over a wood fire for hours, the smoky deliciousness and melt-in-your-mouth tenderness are unbelievable.But honestly, who has time to light a BBQ pit every time their cravings are satisfied? The Instant Pot can make a big difference in a fraction of the time
- pork roast – Boneless pork cuts (butt, shoulder, loin, or tenderloin) are easier to shred after cooking.
- seasoning – Don’t let the long list scare you, because it takes seconds to mix these guys together. Brown sugar, salt, black pepper, pork chop seasoningmustard, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and chili powder all coat the meat with great flavor.
- broth – The Instant Pot needs liquid to properly steam the meat.
- sauce – Worcestershire sauce enhances the umami flavor of pulled pork, and the right BBQ sauce provides the flavor of hours of cooking this over an open flame.
How to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- mix seasoning – Combine brown sugar, kosher salt, mustard, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Pork sesame – Sprinkle the seasoning on the pork roast.
- Sauté – Set the Instant Pot to “Saute”. Heat the oil in a pan, add 4 to 5 pieces of pork and brown both sides.
- add liquid – Turn off the Instant Pot when all the pork is browned. Return the browned pork to the pan and add the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- pressure cooking – Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the vents to ‘tight’. Cook on high pressure for 40 minutes. After the time is up, wait 10 minutes for the pressure to release naturally. Then click the quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- serve – Place the pork in a bowl and shred with 2 forks. Then stir in barbecue sauce until meat is coated. Enjoy as is or in sandwiches, tacos, or egg rolls.
- Meat Swaps – Pork is not the only option, as chicken and beef are also effective. Chicken takes about 10 minutes per pound and an economical cut of beef about 20 minutes.
- source sub – Switching up flavors? Chimichurri, peri peri and jerk sauce are all great.
- liquid swap – Did you know that your favorite soda can up the ante on pulled pork? Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and even Fanta caramelize and tenderize the meat, making it spicy and perfectly sweet.
tips and tricks
- salt the pork If you have time, marinate for 8-12 hours.
- homemade barbecue sauce Easy to adjust to taste and no excess salt.
pulled pork even better the next day, being prepared reduces the stress of the big day. After storing in the refrigerator, warm in the microwave and enjoy.
How to eat and store
Use this deliciousness as it is for pulled pork sandwiches, taco nights, and more.
you can refrigerate leftovers 3-4 days into an airtight container.they also freezing Often Three months.
Zap leftover pulled pork in the microwave or reheat on the stovetop until bubbly. This is also a great time to add some barbecue sauce, if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on your available time. Both are simple and stress free. The slow cooker makes a very tender piece of pork that can be left on all day. can.
Patience is a virtue in so many areas of life. And it’s possible that the pressure was released too quickly, resulting in tough pork.
Pork can be overcooked, but just know that it’s not as easy as other meats.Plan for 15 minutes per pound (1 hour for a 4 pound roast), then another 15 minutes. If you’re planning on releasing it naturally, you should be fine.
What to Serve with Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Besides sandwiches and wraps, you can also serve pulled pork with a great side dish below.
- roasted potatoes and carrots
- cream cheese mashed potatoes
- Southern mustard greens
- chef salad
- texas roadhouse rolls
- seasoned rice
Try More Mouthwatering Pulled Pork Recipes
- pulled pork egg roll
- slow cooker jerk pulled pork
- Classic Pulled Pork Recipe
- pulled pork sandwich
Enjoy perfectly seasoned pulled pork in just an hour in your pressure cooker.Like Other Great Instant Pot Recipes? Check Out My instant pot collection When pin your favorite.😍
see how to make
instant pot pulled pork
Tender, juicy shredded pork is a celebration of flavorful barbecue sauces and mouth-watering sauces! Create perfect fillings for sandwiches, burritos, tacos and more in record time. Please enjoy the flavor of slow-roasted pork to your heart’s content!
Preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: 50 minutes
total: 1 time Five minutes
Combine brown sugar, salt, mustard, black pepper, garlic and onion powder, smoked paprika, and chili powder in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the seasoning on the pork loin.
Set Instant Pot to “Sauté.” Put the oil in a pan and let it get hot. Place 4 to 5 pieces of pork at a time in the pan and brown all sides.
When all the pork is browned, turn off the Instant Pot and add the remaining pork to the pot along with the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the vents to “tight.” Cook on high pressure for 40 minutes. After the time is up, wait 10 minutes for the pressure to release naturally. Then quickly release any remaining pressure.
Place pork in a bowl and shred with 2 forks. Then mix in the barbecue sauce. serve.
Tips and notes:
- Salt the pork or marinate it for 8 to 12 hours if you have time.
- Homemade barbecue sauce is easy to adjust to your liking and low in salt.
- Keep in mind that nutritional information is approximate and can vary greatly depending on products used in recipes.
Nutrition Facts Table:
Serving: 150g| | calorie: 99kcal (Five%)| | carbohydrates: 18g (6%)| | protein: 1g (2%)| | obesity: 3g (Five%)| | saturated fat: 0.3g (2%)| | Polyunsaturated fat: 1g| | Monounsaturated fat: 2g| | Trans fat: 0.01g| | cholesterol: 0.1mg| | sodium: 975mg (42%)| | potassium: 135mg (Four%)| | fiber: 1g (Four%)| | sugar: 14g (16%)| | Vitamin A: 213IU (Four%)| | Vitamin C: 0.4mg| | calcium: 19mg (2%)| | iron: 0.5mg (3%)