Fiona Okwisa Ambuka, aka Little Miss Kenya 2022, Is Ready To Take On The World.
Fiona Okwisa Ambuka aka Little Miss Kenya 2022 is ready to take on the world. She won Little Miss Kenya 2022, but her modeling journey is just beginning and she’s headed to her fashion hub in Nairobi to talk about herself and why she loves being a model. I agree with you.
1. Could you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I am a model and dancer. I do taekwondo and swimming and I love myself.
2. What is your favorite color and why?
White – because white is peaceful and pure.
3. What is your favorite cartoon and why?
Frozen due to Elsa’s love for her sister.
Four. When did you first hear about models?
i was 5 years old.
5. When did you fall in love with the idea of becoming a model?
I love fashion, and that’s what drew me to being a supermodel.
6. Who taught you how to make a model?
My mom and I always train together and do projects together. She is my best support system.
7. What fashion titles have you won outside of Little Miss Kenya 2022?
I have won the following titles:
- Nakuru’s Mini Miss Face 2021
- Mini Miss Junior Idol Kenya 2021
- Mini Miss Pink Reborn Kenya 2022
- Miss Gorgeous and Cool 2022
- Little Miss Environment Kenya, 2022 runner-up.
- Mini Miss Kenya Nakuru County 2022
8. What is Little Miss Kenya?
This is a children’s model competition open to children aged 3 to 17 from all 47 countries in Kenya. They get together and fight for the main title.
9. Did you enjoy competing in Little Miss Kenya?
Yes, I enjoyed meeting and interacting with new friends. I also learned a lot from different cultures in Kenya.
10. What made you win the Little Miss Kenya contest?
God’s grace and many disciplines of self-confidence, discipline and belief.
11. How do you prepare for model contests?
I train a lot and believe in myself.
12. What do you like about being a model?
I feel so good when I win, I wear beautiful dresses and I love being in front of the camera.
13. Have you faced any difficulties in the modeling industry?
Money was one of them, most of the time. Sometimes I have to walk to town to compete because I don’t have transportation, sometimes I can’t afford beautiful dresses and many things.
14. What keeps you motivated?
My mother never gives up on me. My mother is my biggest support system. She is always by my side with my younger brother Sam.
15. What do you do in your free time and on vacation to have fun and relax?
I love dancing, watching movies with my brother, swimming, visiting my hairy grandmother, and reading Bible stories.
16. What would you say to inspire other kids interested in the fashion and modeling industry?
I have a request for all parents. Help your child be the best they can be.
17. Which modeling competition are you excited to enter in the future?
Next March, I will represent Kenya at Little Miss/Mr. United World in Malaysia. I’m excited because it’s “Nita Pangan Dege”. And it’s a first for me.
18. Which model do you admire and why?
Zozibinia is from South Africa. She is so beautiful, confident and fighting for women’s rights.
19. Do you want to be a professional model when you grow up?