Apple Cobbler – Immaculate Bites
Apple Cobbler – Made from juicy fresh apples and cozy spices, this popular fall dessert baked with a golden crumbly biscuit-like top is pure heaven. Nothing beats the sweet cinnamon-apple scent in the sun.
this is absolute Food that makes you feel relieved here.there is just something warm and cozy About the apple cobbler recipe, right? Serve spicy and saucy apples with a satisfying cobbler top. This is one of those desserts that will keep you coming back for more when you’re full.
And I’m gonna let you inside me top secret trick It really makes my apple cobbler recipe shine. What do you say? Deliciousness overload!
Easy Apple Cobbler All Year Round
This is a quintessential fall recipe when it comes to taste, but I love making apple cobbler all year round. Also, apples are in season in autumn, but you can get them at any time.
- 🌞 Apple cobbler is a great all-American dessert after a hot summer’s eve barbecue. (Especially when topped with cold vanilla ice cream!)
- 🌱 Definitely reheat apple cobbler for breakfast on chilly spring mornings.
- ❄️ Even on a cold winter night, freshly baked hot food is delicious.
look? Perfect for any season!
- filling ingredients – A few pounds of apples of your choice, butter, sugar, warm cinnamon, nutmeg, a pinch of cornstarch, lemon juice, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Cheeky apple filling.
- Ingredients for topping – A cobbler crust requires flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, butter, buttermilk, and the secret ingredient I mentioned earlier… crystallized ginger.
How to make apple cobbler
- Preparing the baking dish – Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking oil or lightly butter it and set it aside.
- melted butter – Next, put butter and sugar in a pan over medium heat and melt well. (Photo 1-2)
- simmer Apple – Then add apple, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and cornstarch and mix. Reduce heat and cook for about 7 minutes. Apples should be firm and soften when cooked. (Photos 3-4)
- cool – Remove the apple filling from the stove and let it cool.
- dry material – While the filling is cooling, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. (Photo 5)
- butter – Add the butter to the flour mixture and mix by hand until it looks like coarse crumbs. (Photos 6-7)
- buttermilk – Gently stir the buttermilk until everything is moistened. (Photo 8)
Assemble and Bake the Cobbler
- First, the filling – Pour the apple pie filling into the pan. (Photo 9)
- topping – Then scoop the dough over the apple pie filling and spread it evenly across the pan. (Photo 10)
- bake Cook at 350°F/177°C for 40-45 minutes or until toppings are fully cooked and filling is bubbly. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- add ice cream – Optionally with vanilla ice cream. (But is cobbler ice cream really an option? I didn’t think so.😆)
- Fruit exchange!If you like apple cobbler i know you love peach Shoe store. how is it blackberry or pear cobblerTry making cobbler with your favorite seasonal fruit.
- Make this apple cobbler recipe gluten free By replacing all-purpose flour with a gluten-free blend.
tips and tricks
- you can use sweet and sour apple mixs is a more complex tasting cobbler. Try Pink Lady with Granny Smith or Braeburn with Golden Delicious. very delicious! 😋
- everytime skin and core Improves the texture and consistency of apple cobbler.
- When baking cobbler, place the pie mold on a baking sheet and place in the oven. This will keep your oven clean even if the cobbler gets a little foamy.
Apple cobbler keeps well in the refrigerator for 3-5 days and can be reheated well in the oven.so get this ready a day or two before If you don’t mind!
you can also frozen apple cobblerJust decompress the night before eating, warm up in the oven and serve.
How to eat and store
If possible, serve the apple cobbler as soon as it cools down a bit. warm and you will get it Vanilla ice cream Place on top so that you are completely melted. 🤤
If you have leftover cobbler, 3-5 days in refrigerator Also freezing grilled cobbler up to 2 months. Warm before serving. To reheat the apple cobbler, place in an oven set to 177°C for about 10 minutes or until warm. Be careful not to burn the skin of the cobbler. If you want a quick serving, heat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, there are many types to choose from. My favorite choices for fresh baked apples are Granny Smith, Fuji, Pippin, Golden Delicious and Gravenstein.
First, many people use the names “apple cobbler” and “apple crisp” interchangeably. Both desserts include baked apples topped with a pastry crust, but if you want to get technical, there’s a slight difference between the two. It got its name because it looks like a cobblestone road when baked. Crisps, on the other hand, have a streusel-like topping and are usually filled with oats or cereal. Oats get their name because they get crispy on top when baked. See the difference now?
There are several possible reasons for this. One is that the fruit used was very juicy, which is usually not an issue when baking apple cobbler recipes. Right out of the oven, it will be very hot and the juices will not have time to thicken. If you let it rest for about 10 minutes before digging, you’ll have a perfectly gooey cobbler.
How does it work with Apple Cobbler?
A small amount of apple cobbler homemade whipped cream Or a healthy serving of vanilla ice cream on top. Either way, it’s to die for.Don’t forget to offer your guests hot coffee (or pumpkin spice latte) Also go with cobbler – a perfect combo to round out the meal.
This apple cobbler also makes a great dessert for the holiday season.Serve with pecan pie, ambrosia saladWhen rum cake.
More luscious apple recipes to try
Hey friend! This delicious and super easy dessert can be made for almost any occasion. Already a fan of Apple Cobbler? Let me know what you think of this recipe and if you have any top secret tricks to share! 😉
This blog post was originally published in November 2018 and has been updated with additional tips and new photos.
Made from juicy fresh apples and cozy spices, this popular fall dessert baked with a golden crumbly, biscuit-like top is pure heaven. Nothing beats the sweet cinnamon apple scent.
Preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: 40 minutes
total: 55 minutes
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking oil or lightly butter and set aside.
Next, put the butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and melt well.
Then add apple, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and cornstarch and mix. Reduce heat and cook for about 7 minutes. Apples should be firm and soften when cooked.
Remove the apple filling from the stove and let it cool.
While the filling is cooling, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
Add the butter to the flour mixture and mix by hand until it resembles coarse crumbs.
Gently stir the buttermilk until everything is moistened, but don’t move the dough excessively.
Pour the apple pie filling into the pan.
Next, scoop the dough over the apple pie filling and spread it evenly across the pan.
Bake at 350°F/177°C for 40-45 minutes or until toppings are cooked through and filling is bubbly. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Tips and notes:
Keep in mind that nutritional information is approximate and can vary greatly depending on products used in recipes.
Nutrition Facts Table:
Serving: 240g| | calorie: 568kcal (28%)| | carbohydrate: 97g (32%)| | protein: 8g (16%)| | thick: 18g (28%)| | saturated fat: 11g (69%)| | Polyunsaturated fat: 1g| | Monounsaturated fat: Fourg| | Trans fat: 1g| | cholesterol: 45mg (15%)| | sodium: 257mg (11%)| | potassium: 412mg (12%)| | fiber: 6g (twenty five%)| | sugar: 43g (48%)| | Vitamin A: 602IU (12%)| | Vitamin C: 8mg (Ten%)| | calcium: 128mg (13%)| | iron: 3mg (17%)