Spinach Smoothie – Immaculate Bites
A healthy chiller that you can drink on the go, SPINACH SMOOTHIE is a sensational vegetable and fruit drink you love, even if you’re not a fitness enthusiast or vegan.This mysterious vegetable is good enough as it is, but it will cause a cold Quenching Drinks are a whole new level. Dive into a healthier lifestyle with this green smoothie diet!
I know how difficult it is to have a regular 9-5 schedule of getting up early in the morning and working late into the night. I had the same tight schedule as you, After that, my energy was always low, so I felt every day was a drug And I was frustrated.
This was mainly due to my body’s lack of nutrients. Fortunately, I tried this vegetable smoothie recipe, and let me tell you, I literally felt like a human dynamo! My energy level has improved and I am generally happy. So I would like to show you a version of your own happiness in the cup to emphasize you young and beautiful.
Is Spinach Smoothie Healthy?
I drank it every day as part of my green smoothie diet, and the effect was outstanding. Popeye may have made it a symbolic vegetable by showing us all the great benefits of eating spinach, but how much of it is really true?
Spinach is actually an excellent source of vitamin K that helps maintain bone health. Another great advantage of this green is its rich source of vitamin C to boost the immune system.
Beta carotene is also contained in this leafy vegetable. It helps to enhance eyesight. The nice thing about this green smoothie is that it is in the form of a liquid and is easily absorbed by the body.
This leafy vegetable is also great for your heart health and it will make you feel more boosted. The presence of lutein promotes the strengthening of the arterial wall. There are many great benefits to heart health. It can boost your energy and make you shine visually.
This version of green smoothies uses a lot of nutritious ingredients. This means that the overall green drink is low in calories but rich in nutrients. A blend of mild spinach flavors and flavors will make you want to join this green smoothie diet.
- Coconut water – – Coconut water is rich in minerals that help maintain hydration and proper electrolyte levels. This delicious juice serves as a volume base for our green drinks.
- Pineapple chunk – – These sweet bits are a natural source of fructose, So No need to add important flavors.
- banana – – This ingredient is also a berry and an excellent source of fructose. It helps our drinks to have a uniform and rich consistency.
- Ice cube – – Generally, smoothies are served chilled. But did you know that lowering the temperature of the mixture subsides the flavor? Adding ice cubes to this drink recipe not only refreshes, but also accentuates the flavor of this smoothie.
- spinach – – This is a component of time. This drink has many benefits of spinach, but keep in mind that this smoothie has no spinach flavor at all, due to the addition of other flavorful fruits such as pineapples and bananas.
How to make spinach smoothie
- Prepare the fruit – Peel and chop the pineapple and banana. (Photo 1-2)
- addition spinach – – Add spinach and ice cubes. Pour coconut water and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add coconut water as needed and pulse to dilute to the required concentration.
- serve – – Pour the smoothie into a glass and decorate with fresh pineapple as needed. fun!
- Spinach smoothies already have a wonderful lush flavor, Add nutritious ingredients to make vegetable smoothies Higher flavorful level. Here are some of my recommendations that go perfectly with homemade vegetable smoothies.
- Try replacing the pineapple with: mango Slice to blend all ingredients smoothly. The result is a sweet, silky green smoothie.
- If you look at our ingredients, you’ll see that they already contain two berries, so why not add another one?Boost the taste by adding the right amount of strawberry in addition. It perfectly adds a fruity taste while preserving the taste of real spinach.
- Mix an appropriate amount to make green smoothies green Avocado. Adding this superfruit not only adds enough nutrients to the drink, but also helps to give the whole mixture a smooth and light texture.
Tips and tricks
- When dealing with leafy vegetables and green drinks, you should thoroughly wash the greens and make sure they are safe to eat. After doing this, you can proceed to create a spinach smoothie.
- When you start blending, The mixture will be a little thicker. This is where coconut water is slowly added to dilute the entire mixture, making the spinach smoothie more liquid and easier to drink.
- Be careful not to overfill with coconut water. Just pay attention to the consistency of your drink and add the right amount of liquid to it.Pour the mixture of green smoothies into Decorate the glass and finish with pineapple slices, When VOILA!! A healthy cup of drink on the go.
A healthier drink to explore
Besides this healthy green drink recipe, you can also check out these other refreshing and healthy drinks on the blog.
- Strawberry banana smoothie
- How to make lemonade (3 ways)
- Homemade ginger juice
- Homemade pineapple juice
- Sorrel drink
See how to make
This blog post was originally published in July 2020 and has been updated with additional tips, new photos, and videos.
This healthy chiller is the sensational vegetable and fruit drink you love, even if you’re not a fitness enthusiast or vegan. This mysterious cup of vegetables is fine as it is, but turning it into a cold hardened beverage is a whole new level. Dive into a healthier lifestyle with this green smoothie diet!
Preparation: Five Minutes
total: Five Minutes
Put pineapple chunks, bananas and spinach in a blender. Add ice cubes.
Pour coconut water and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add coconut water as needed and pulse to dilute to the desired concentration.
Pour the smoothie into a glass and decorate with fresh pineapple as needed. fun!
Tips and cautions:
- Pour the spinach smoothie into an ice dish and freeze until it hardens. Then transfer them to a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Whenever you want to enjoy a smoothie, grab some.
- Feel free to replace spinach with other vegetables such as kale, romaine lettuce, and arugula.
- Please note that nutritional information is an approximation and can vary widely depending on the product used.
Nutritional composition table:
Serving: 1cup| calorie: 140kcal (7%)| carbohydrate: 34g (11%)| protein: Fourg (8%)| thick: 1g (2%)| Saturated fat: 1g (6%)| Polyunsaturated fat: 1g| One unsaturated fat: 1g| sodium: 147mg mg (6%)| potassium: 845mg mg (twenty four%)| fiber: Fiveg (twenty one%)| sugar: twenty twog (twenty four%)| Vitamin A: 5741IU (115%)| Vitamin C: 100mg mg (121%)| calcium: 106mg mg (11%)| iron: 2mg mg (11%)